The meal trays are inspired by products from local markets and follow the seasons. Thus, some products may vary throughout the year, depending on the initiatives of our local producers. Meal trays are extra and designed for two people. Remember to book your tray one week before your arrival!Drinks menu
The “Discovery of Périgord” plateau
Whole half-cooked duck foie gras, duck rillettes, dried duck breast with pepper, pork friton, coppa chiffonnade, quadrilogy of local cheeses, assortment of local sausages, seasonal salad, fresh bread, homemade desserts season, bottle of water and bottle of wine (PGI du Périgord) of 75 cl.
€59 for two peopleLink title
The “Delights of Périgord” platter
Whole half-cooked duck foie gras and its homemade accompaniment, figs with foie gras, dried duck breast with foie gras, duck rillettes, coppa chiffonnade, quadrilogy of local cheeses, assortment of local sausages, ham nuts black pork, seasonal salad, assortment of fresh breads, homemade seasonal desserts, bottle of water and 75 cl bottle of wine (PGI du Périgord or Pécharmant or Monbazillac).
€79 for two peopleLink title
Every morning, breakfast is delivered to you discreetly on your terrace, between 8:30 am and 9 am (we adapt to your desires). The breakfast basket includes: hot drinks of your choice, pastries, fresh bread, local fruit juice, homemade jams, Bovetti spread, homemade churned butter, local cheeses and other gourmet surprises that change with the seasons.
Breakfast is included in the price of the night
Our local producers
- Pork producer: Gaec de grezelade in Lanzac
- Fruit producers: Earl des Perrignes in Allassac
- Beekeeper: l’Abeille d’Obazine in Aubazine
- Market gardener: Mr. Alain BRUN in Terrasson
- Duck producer: Maison Pélégris in Sarlat
- Cheese and butter producer: Fromagerie Demai in Brive
- Monbazillac winemaker: Dominique Vidal, Château Fonmourgues in Monbazillac
- Viticulturist of Pécharmant: Marc Léturgie, Heart of the Hamlet in Pécharmant
- Apple juice producer: Les vergers du soleil in Lubersac
- Spread: Bovetti chocolate factory in Terrasson-Lavilledieu
- PGI wines from Périgord: Les Frangins and La Frangine: Château Moulin Caresse in Saint Antoine du Breuilh
- And many other local producers